Top-Rated Association Management Software
iMIS 20 is an Engagement Management System (EMS)™ that enables your organization to engage members, donors, and other constituents —as well as your staff — anytime, anywhere, on any device.
It includes constituent relationship management, constituent self-service, social engagement, private communities, and mobile access in one seamless cloud-based system. Plus, iMIS 20 has the flexibility to work with your existing Content Management System (CMS) or — for many organizations — the power to manage your entire website.
This eliminates costly integration efforts, enables you to gather better constituent intelligence, and helps you make smarter business decisions.
Designed specifically for Associations, iMIS association management software can help you:
- Get a unified view of every interaction: Manage individuals or companies, membership models of all types and complexity, and chapter/committees.
- Easily measure engagement: Track and improve member engagement through the built-in engagement scoring engine.
- Manage financial transactions with a PCI-validated solution: Allow members to join/renew, buy products, register for events, and apply for/track certifications online.
- Connect your community: Empower your members to connect, communicate, and collaborate online.
- Deliver timely, engaging communications: Engage your constituents with personalized, automated, and integrated email campaigns.
- Enable your members to do business with you 24/7: Give your members — and staff — full access to your organization while they're on the go.
- Improve your staff's productivity: Eliminate manual tasks for your team through automated emails, scheduled tasks, and personalized alerts.
- Manage your entire web presence: Choose from a gallery of configurable, responsive site templates or integrate to your existing web Content Management System (CMS).
- Achieve continuous performance improvement: Leverage and configure real-time KPIs through easily configured dashboards based on industry best practices.