Who is MSCI?
More than 100 years strong, MSCI is a not-for-profit trade association that supports and represents the broadest representation of the industrial metals industry. Because its primary membership consists of metals service centers—businesses that inventory and distribute metals for industrial customers and perform first stage processing—MSCI is ideally situated to identify and respond to the networking, educational, public policy, and research needs of the entire metals community, and not just a narrow portion of it. MSCI has worked with Association Technologies (AT) for 20 years as trusted partners in achieving MSCI’s goals efficiently and effectively with the ever-changing needs and requirements.
When presented with “No Face-to-Face-Meetings” restriction, MSCI outlined challenges that must be handled as a part of the solution. The ultimate solution needed to:
• Allow for multiple content delivery platforms
o Multiple corporate zoom accounts
o Webinars & Meetings
o Zoom and/or GoToMeeting
• Automate the connection between iMIS and the webinar content delivery systems
• Eliminate duplicate work
• Reduce the manual data entry and therefore reduce errors
• Allow members to use a familiar registration system, iMIS
• Ensure non-members could not register for specific events
• Keep iMIS as the “single source of truth” with all critical data points residing in iMIS
• Be easy to use