Chief Operating Officer
At Association Technologies we provide a wide spectrum of technology solutions for small and not-for-profit businesses that enable them to run their businesses more efficiently. Our small company offers a highly energetic and dynamic environment where you will work closely with our clients and your fellow consultants.
We are looking to hire a visionary Chief Operating Officer (COO) to oversee our company’s operational processes, and to ensure superb customer experience. The COO provides the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The COO will optimize our company's operating capabilities, employ strategies to maximize customer satisfaction and manage marketing initiatives. They will compile financial reports, and control financial policies and procedures. They will team up with management to implement business strategies.
Our office is located in West Chicago, IL. Consulting services are performed at our office or on-site at our clients’ locations within the greater Chicago area.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external. Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Support staff training, staff effectiveness, role-definitions, serve as a catalyst to help everyone succeed.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Support sales efforts as requested or needed.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represent the firm with clients, business partners and vendors.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Opportunities to learn new technology
- A diversity of projects, clients, work locations
- Business automation tools to help you stay organized and connected
- Casual or business casual attire at our office and clients’ sites
- Competitive benefits package including 401K and a generous vacation plan
- In-house Friday communication meetings and good grub!
- Tasty summer grilling cookouts!
Come grow with us! To apply, please email email@example.com.
Association Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer